Sand Spring Resort is an experienced outfitter for the Niangua River. We offer you a variety of river excursions, whether you choose to canoe, kayak or raft. Call us to let one of our experienced staff members help you plan your float trip. We can also help you arrange for a guide, hall your privately-owned canoe, or accommodate other special requests.
Winter canoeing available by reservation. Please call.
- Our rates include the canoe, kayak or raft with paddles, life jackets and hauling fees. A third person can be included in a canoe for an additional charge of $15 (age 10 and under free.) No more than three persons can occupy a single canoe.
- The above times are approximate. We reserve the right to cancellation.
- Life jackets are required and you are welcome to bring your own.
- Broken or lost paddles are $15.
- A one-day deposit is required to reserve each vessel. Refunds on deposits are forfeited with a one-week cancellation notice, with out exception. A $15 charge will also be applied for each canoe reserved but not used on the scheduled date.
- Further information can be obtained through the office for:
- Private canoes hauled.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- $20 per hour late arrival fee per vessel at pickup.
NO REFUND WITHOUT ONE WEEK NOTICE OF CANCELLATION. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Mastercard & Visa Accepted